So, today we’re going to focus on gifts for exams - to say good luck in your exams, keep going with your revision, you’ve got this.
They’ve come through a lot to get here - from lockdowns, homeschooling, online classes, self-led study, interrupted learning, covid testing, covid and wearing face masks in school. What a very strange time to be a student.
We think they deserve a treat to keep them going and anticipate that you will think so too. So, we’ve looked through our gift selection at Box of Hugs and put together our top 10 gift ideas which could be included in a ‘Build Your Own’ Box of Hugs to send to your children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, friends or anyone else who has exams coming up. Whether you want to put together a Revision Support Pack, Exam Survival Pack, a Good Luck in Your Exams gift box, a You’ve Got This gift box or something else for them, we think we’ve got you covered.
Our top 10 gift ideas to say good luck (…in no particular order):
- who doesn’t love sweets. If we were putting a box together for ourselves or for our kids we’d definitely be including sweets.
- another must in our books . Choose from our lovely selection of chocolate bars to suit all tastes including a vegan option.
- we can’t put a box together for our family and friends without adding biscuits. Packs of biscuits are great to share with a study group too. We love Cartwright & Butler biscuits but there's lots of choice.
4. SOMETHING SAVOURY
- we love cheese biscuits so we think that adding cheese straws or crackers to a gift box brings a delicious savoury twist.
5. SOMETHING TO DRINK
- studying and revising requires something soothing to wind down at the end of the day, choose from tea, coffee, hot chocolate, how about a bottle of fizz to enjoy once the exams are over? Add a mug for an extra hug.
6. POPCORN- something not too unhealthy to nibble on while they concentrate on their revision.
7. A NOTEBOOK AND PENS/PENCILS
- to keep track of their studies and ideas or to write out their worries.
8. SOMETHING TO SAY ‘YOU’VE GOT THIS’- a wooden pocket token that they can carry with them as a reminder that you believe in them, a coaster to carry the endless cups of tea they might be needing right now or some daily ‘You’ve Got This’ inspirational quote cards.
9. A LITTLE WISH– Include ‘a little wish just for you’ bracelet, worry crystals or a ‘dream believe achieve’ bracelet - a gift to help them believe in themselves
- they can heat this lovely Warmies soft animal up when they need a warm hug to get them through. Perfect when you can’t be there to give them a hug yourself.
So what will you choose to send? Can’t decide? Why not buy two Boxes - one to send to them now to encourage them with their revision and one to send when their exams start. Simply:
1. Select two Box of Hugs gifts from our ‘ready made’ collections OR
2. Put together two Box of Hugs from our ‘build your own’ selection
1. Select a card for each box
2. Add your message for each box with a note to us to say which message is to go with which box.
3. Add a note to say when you want each box to be sent.
We’ll then pack your boxes and send them out for you. If you have any questions please contact us here.
Wishing everyone good luck in their exams
With love and hugs